1.5

DO NOT BUY!!!!! By far the WORST quality of hair I have ever purchased So many synthetic fibers woven in to the human hair yet they charge a fortune stating its Remy/Virgin hair I had to get 2 separate haircuts with them in just to thin it out It was so frizzy!!!! you could feel the synthetic fibers throughout your hair They are very dry and brittle You literally have to brush your hair every 10-15 min so it doesn't look like a rats nest I Tried to contact them for refund or some sort of remedy to the situation but got no response Shocker This company is a total Ripoff

Review about: Glam Seamless Human Hair Extension.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I paid for 2 orders of 20 piece tape in hair...I'd really like a full refund or at least another order of better quality hair ....that's my main issue (the quality is horrendous) very dry and synthetic feeling .

I liked: Variety.

I didn't like: Current quality, Quality of hair, Customer service.

Comments

elisabethdasilva1776_75

YOU SEND OUT AWFUL DAMAGED DEFECTIVE HAIR AND THEN TELL THE CONSUMER THERE IS NO RECOURSE AND WE ARE STUCK WITH THEM. YOU GUYS SUCK AND I AM SPREADING THE WORD TO ALL THE WOMEN OUT THERE...STAY FAR AWAY FROM GLAM SEAMLESS!!!

#1292027

Glam Seamless only sells 100% human hair, and we even had a third party verify this.We would Never sell fake hair!

We work with professionals and have been in the industry for a long time.

Also, anytime we have an issue we resolve them quickly and fairly.

Glam Seamless has excellent products, service, and great products for professionals.Please contact us right away so we can identify your issues and get them taken care of right away.