1.6

Worst experience, very frustrating. I was a returning customer, but never again!

They sent me the wrong color in the package that was marked as the one I have ordered. They want to bill me for restocking fee and shipping even though it was their fault. I was a returning customer, but definitely taking my business elsewhere. Customer service person sounds like she is asleep or high, did not care at all.

I used e-mail and phone to communicate with them multiple times, but it was nothing but waste of time and frustrating. By the way it is the only person there, not sure if she is the owner but...anyways...Bye!

Product or Service Mentioned: Glam Seamless Shipping Service.

I liked: Variety.

I didn't like: Customer service, How i was treated, Rwfund, Refund.

Comments

elisabethdasilva1776_75

YOU SEND OUT AWFUL DAMAGED DEFECTIVE HAIR AND THEN TELL THE CONSUMER THERE IS NO RECOURSE AND WE ARE STUCK WITH THEM. YOU GUYS SUCK AND I AM SPREADING THE WORD TO ALL THE WOMEN OUT THERE...STAY FAR AWAY FROM GLAM SEAMLESS!!!

Rutherford, New Jersey, United States #1262214

Hello,

Please email Paula @ glamseamless.com to get this taken care of for you right away. We have several customer service reps, not sure which one this was.

Please contact us right away and we WILL get a resolution for you. You are a repeat customer, we will take care of you!

Rutherford, New Jersey, United States #1262185

Hello,

I am Paula, the customer service manager here at Glam Seamless. I am not sure which one of your customer service reps you spoke with, we have several, but that should have never happened.

We will follow up with a message and take care of you right away!