I spent over $400 for a product that 1) was NOT truly seamless, as they would have you believe. Seamless hair extensions look like they’re growing straight out of the root. These are weft extensions with a very thin, skimpy row of hair lying over the top so that it covers the plastic weft, but if you move that thin layer, you can clearly see they’re just plain old tape-ins

Which brings me to point 2) these TAPE INS (masquerading as skin wefts) are some of the skimpiest I’ve ever bought. The weft is so thin and cheap that I was looking for volume only, and after spending $400 on hair, I didn’t have enough to get the job done.

3) I could, and would spend $400+ on very high quality hair, because it lasts for many, many years (just like the hair on your head). What I would NOT spend that kind of money on - would be cheap Amazon hair that you have to throw away after one use because the hair is matting and tangling - which is exactly what happened. FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS, PEOPLE - AND THIS HAIR LASTED THREE WEEKS!

4) I waited for MONTHS for these nasty, thin, skanky things to come in stock. Imagine how disappointed it would be to wait for months on end, constantly checking back to see if they’ve replaced their stock of “seamless” extensions, only to spend hundreds of dollars for hair that is NOT seamless, and looks absolutely disgusting and is unwearable.

You guys should do the world a favor and shut your doors. You misrepresent your product at the expense of your customers.

Don’t buy from them!