Omg this is so true.I also spent 500.00 for 4 packs of platinum tape ins.

I also had mine professionally installed. I’ve worn easi pro for years and thought these would be a nice change. WRONG. Looks great when you get them but even installed before anything was done (just walking around) they tangled and felt sticky.

Getting them wet is a horrible tangled mass of Barbie like plastic hair. These are awful. They don’t dry well. Just BAD BAD BAD.

Total rip off. They won’t work with you or refund you anything so don’t even try. That pretty much says it all. Any reputable place will stand behind their product.

They have great colors and they don’t shed. You also get a ton of hair for the money but the quality is awful. I’m almost 3 weeks in and my stylist wants to wait a bit for the tape to beak down a bit more. I’m going back to easihair.

Please don’t make my mistake. You really do get what you pay for. I normally spend from 800-1000 for remy hair. My easihair NEVER did this.

I could pretty much do nothing to them and air dry them and I was good to go. I will never make this mistake again. And don’t get me wrong 500 plus is a lot to swallow for *** hair.

It is bad.Stay away from them and buy quality hair elsewhere.

Review about: Glam Seamless Hair Extension.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Glam Seamless?

Comments