3.0

I purchased the 22inch wavy extensions and paid $269 for two packs PLUS $70 next day shipping -_-

The hair itself is good quality, lays flat, is thin and soft. BUT

If they weren't applied with heat they just fell out. I could literally peel them apart myself and take them out with little to no effort. Even when they were put in they would hardly stick to the hair. I've had tape in extensions multiple times and have never experienced such a WEAK bond ever. It was never mentioned to use heat on the website so I looked up reviews of your extensions, multiple reviews say to bond with a low heat. After doing this, most of the extensions stayed in. But at least one or 2 will come out each time i shower. For this amount of money I would expect better quality adhesive. That's exactly why they sell "regular tape" for only $12.99 The roll of extra strength tape is $70!! For $269 you get crappy tape. You have to UPGRADE to "virgin hair" to get the super blue tape!!! Insane. I left a bad review and they contacted me saying this:

Thank you for your review. You are NOT supposed to set it with heat. That will actually weaken the bond and melt it. We make it very clear to hairstylists NOT to use heat on the bonds. Please have the hairstylist the applied the hair contact us. Thank you.

Like I said before, there is NO WAY in absolute *** these would stick without heat. We tried to call them and you can only leave a message LOL needless to say the call was never returned!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "send me a new set that is not defective" as the author lost $330. The author is overall dissatisfied with Glam Seamless. The most disappointing about 22 inch wavy hair extensions from Glam Seamless was quality of the tape , but reviewer liked quality of the hair. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Glam Seamless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Glam Seamless to other companies on our site.

Comments

Hey i am looking to do my take in's again:) When i was getting them done it wasn't by glam seamless it was by great lengths.I was always instructed to shower before hand but just shampoo and no conditioner and no hair prodcts so that the adhesive would stay, they also added a glue ontop of the tape.

So maybe go to a beauty supply store in your area and pick up some better but cheaper adhevie and glue.Then you wont have to deal with calling and you can go right into the store and not have to pay for shipping for a little thing of tape.

mine have lasted 3 months.u have to make sure your shampoo doesn't contain sulfate.

also that whoever is putting them in is experienced.i had the owner of a salon put them in the first time and they lasted 3 months and the 2nd time a new girl and they fell out.

Renton, Washington, United States #998373

It is possible you could have been using to much hair or not enough in the bond.Also you can't wash your hair for 24 hours once they are put in your hair.If your not certified then this would be the cause of many problems.Before I got certified with another hair company I didn't realize a lot of what the other company I was with actually taught me the wrong way.