502 views

I have been wearing just about every type of extensions including various brands for years. I heard great things about Glam Seamless so decided to give them a go.

I ordered one pack of tape ins just for length and to test out how I felt about them. They were shiny and so soft, but after the first time washing they became dull and almost ratty. I use non sulfate products that have been tested on tape ins before with no issues. I rarely apply heat.

And always use a protectant. I decided to order another pair because I thought just maybe it was a bad batch or something..same thing happened. After applying an all natural hair mask I wanted to see if it would help..at the ends it is still tangly and very dry. Like I said I've been wearing extensions for years and know what products, tools, brushes, routines to use and always wear my hair in a bun or braid at night.

After less than a month of having them I am sadly disappointed. I wouldn't recommend.

Product or Service Mentioned: Glam Seamless Hair Extension.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

You should give Philocaly Hair Extensions a try! I swear by them. Worn everything under the sun and wouldn't wear anything else again.

Glam Seamless Reviews