1.8

I've been purchasing Glam Seamless Hair Extensions for a couple of years. The hair was always very good quality until the last two batches I got.

The first of the two, was terrible. The worst quality, crappiest hair I've ever received. It "crawled up" on itself, if that makes sense. I'd brush it out and then five minutes later, it would be a rat's nest again; as if someone backcombed all my hair.

So, I contacted Glam's customer service and spoke both on the phone and through email with a woman named Chelle. After several exchanges and me sending images to her "specialists," I was given a $25 gift certificate and told to buy their conditioner. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? There was no conditioner on the planet that was going to save that hair!

And, I had been using the same natural, paraben and sulfate free shampoo and conditioner that my hair dresser (who does nothing but extensions) recommended. Chelle was not at all helpful and really didn't seem to care that a long-time customer was so disappointed. She really didn't care. The second batch I ordered wasn't even close to the color on the web site.

Not even close. So I went online to process a return, and it would only let me do an exchange. So, I got on the instant messenger and guest who it was? Chelle.

The same uncaring, flippant, unhelpful CSR as before. I indicated to her that I wasn't interested in a store credit or exchange. I stated that I was done with Glam Seamless and wanted a full return. She stopped responding to my messages.

Do not do business with this company. They will send you low quality products and then refuse to be helpful, or even feign that they give a ***, about your business.

Review about: Glam Seamless Human Hair Extension.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: How i was treated, Product and customer service, Quality of hair, Exchange policy, Current quality.

Comments

Wish I read this b4 I ordered? There goes my hard earned money

to Anonymous #1360909

Me too, this company sucks