146 views
1.5

Tangled mess -I've bought their Invisiwefts twice and the same thing happened both times. The first time they starting matting horribly after about 2 weeks.

I use Pureology shampoo and conditioner which is a very high quality shampoo. I thought that maybe I got some bad extensions. I decided to try again with the same kind just s different color. Had my stylist install them.

They were good for the first install. The second install is when they started tangling and matting so so bad. I had to have my stylist put layers/blending the hair since they are so thick they look unnatural unless your hair's perfect. I won't waste my money next time.

I'll go back to those "other brands". I've used many types and brands of extensions for going on almost 4 years so I'm not inexperienced on the maintenance.

Product or Service Mentioned: Glam Seamless Hair Extension.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Glam Seamless Cons: Horrible tangled mess.

Store Location: Branford, Connecticut

Comments

Renee B

Your experience is similar to mine. Second month they are a tangled mess.

I just pulled the hair out of my brush and I would swear it is not real hair. I have been wearing extensions for years and have never experienced this before. These are a lot more expensive than the ones I wore right before I switched to these. I am disgusted!

The time it is taking to remove the tangles and dry it then straighten it only adds to the insult of paying $700. GRRR

Glam Seamless Reviews