2.2

Update by user May 23

They refuse to refund my money. Even though the product tab is CLEARLY a factory defect, and I couldn't even SEE the tab until I opened the package.

They want ME to pay shipping to return these ONLY for an exchange.

I don't want an exchange. I want a REFUND grrr!

Original review posted by user Apr 23

This company sends the extensions in a sealed package, where you can not investigate what you got until you break the seal. If the item is wrong, which it OFTEN is, you can only return it for store credit.

In order to return your item you have to pay a shipping fee AND a restocking fee to them, usually at high cost and taken out of your "store credit". So after you are out 50 dollars for a restocking fee, you can use your "credit" to get extensions that they may or may not send the right ones.

I could not see the tabs of my Glam Strands i purchased untill I opened the package and looked. They were not as advertised on their website and videos.

On the website and videos, the glam strands look like small Invisi tape ins, and are advertised as such. These "glam strands" have a thick tab, with sew lines and look like regular tape ins that have been cut.

Product or Service Mentioned: Glam Seamless Human Hair Extension.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Thanks to all of you I will NOT be ordering from them !