I love love love their regular tape in hair extensions they are full root to tip, so I thought I'd try the skin weft tape in extensions for my top row for my new install. My hair is on the thinner side and I feel like the tabs were more viable on the top row.

The skin weft tape in extensions were very disappointing. At first glance I noticed that they had a lot of short wiry hairs about 1-2 inches from the tops and the tape was not adhered properly to the hair extension. In fact more than half of the 10 extensions that came in the pack were this way. I still gave them a shot, I press the tape to the back of each extension firmly before installing and sandwiched them together for my top row.

I have brown hair and these were supposed to look like they were coming directly from the scalp although there is a thin line of opaque tape along the top of each of the extension, this takes away the natural appearance all together. I also installed the regular tape in extension for the next two rows, these did not have the short wiry hairs sticking out at the top and the tape was well adhered. The hair was consistent root to tip.

Within one week 5 of the skin weft tape in extensions fell out while the regular tape in extensions are still strong without any slippage at all. The skin weft extension are not worth the outrageous price and are very poor quality.

Product or Service Mentioned: Glam Seamless Human Hair Extension.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 22, 2016.

Comments

Lyndhurst, New Jersey, United States #1219708

Hello,

We have not had any complaints with the skin wefts and we would like to assist you with this issue you are having. We value every single customer and we would like to see how we can help resolve this issue.

Please give us a call or email us at support@glamseamless.com so we can further assist you.

Regards,