2.9

I paid $250 for clip in extensions.The way that the hair was packaged made it almost impossible to tell if it really matched my hair without taking it out (which voids the ability to return).

Of course they didn't match but then I was stuck with them. I'll say that this can be avoided by just doing the color match they offer from the beginning, so won't deduct points on them for that. HOWEVER, one of my clips was bent and broken and didn't work, and with just putting it in my hair once to see, two clips came loose because of the crappy thread/sewing job. I went to their website to see if I could leave feedback and didn't see anything.

Very annoyed that I spent $250 for extensions that don't even have secured clips. Next, I brought it to my hair dresser to try and color match and she struggled to get the hair to take color. My problem with the color is that my hair is made up of much cooler blonde tones and the dirty blonde is way too golden. She tried to put highlights in it but it did not take.

Now I'm out $300 and have hair extensions that don't match, with 3 broken clips.I'm going to try one more thing, and if that doesn't work then I'm going to cry as I throw away $300 worth of failed hopes and dreams.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of glam seamless hair extension from Glam Seamless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Glam Seamless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Glam Seamless for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

elisabethdasilva1776_75

YOU SEND OUT AWFUL DAMAGED DEFECTIVE HAIR AND THEN TELL THE CONSUMER THERE IS NO RECOURSE AND WE ARE STUCK WITH THEM. YOU GUYS SUCK AND I AM SPREADING THE WORD TO ALL THE WOMEN OUT THERE...STAY FAR AWAY FROM GLAM SEAMLESS!!!

Hereford, Herefordshire, United Kingdom #1190996

Awful. I will never buy here again