97 views
Verified Reviewer

2.0

I contacted Glam Seamless right away. The hair I received is not straight once it is wet, very curly and frizzy of which you don't know until after installed.

Very misleading to process the fair to look silky and straight for packaging, knowing it is not. Also, it sheds like a dog in July....horribly. Handfuls. I reached out to customer service and quality control dept.

Supplied photos too. I was essentially told too bad, until I said I'll just make a YouTube review so others don't lose hundreds of dollars and then I was told I can uninstall the hair, send it to them, and they will decide if it is defective and let me know.....really? Are you kidding me??? I had to pay first and trust the company they would ship a quality product, and you want to question my integrity?

Wow. The right thing is send replacement hair.

I'm happy to ship this garbage hair back. That is what a reputable company does!

User's recommendation: NO...DO NOT CHANCE IT.

Product or Service Mentioned: Glam Seamless Human Hair Extension.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Glam Seamless Pros: Website.

Glam Seamless Cons: Bad hair quality, Hair quality.

Comments

#1978154

Thank you Aba, it's reviews like yours who have actually worn the hair & washed it, rather than review as soon as they get the hair which ALWAYS looks good in the box. So thank you for this.

I was going to buy their hair until I came on this site. You saved me $300

#1978155
@PissedConsumer1978154

Ana B. Not Aba

#1978185
@PissedConsumer1978154

No problem! Hands dien Bellami hair is the best.

I've tried just about every brand now and omg its so nice.

A little pricey but worth every penny!!! I debated so long buying brands like glam and should have just sucked it up and bought bellami to begin with.

#1905958

Mine is also extremely curly once went. I spend two hours drying it!

#1905968
@Anayiah

I went to Bellami hair website OMG what a difference. Quality is amazing!!!!

Glam seamless is garbage hair.

They never contacted to fix and just stuck me with the hair and cost. Didn't even offer to exchange out.

#1905971
@Anayiah

Go to bellami hair online. Its gorgeous quality.

A little more cost but spoon worth it. Glam seamless is junk hair. So is zala.

Just overpriced *** quality that sheds, isn't all real hair and rat nests in a week. Bellamy hair is amazing.

Glam Seamless Reviews