2.1

Update by user Mar 20, 2017

I apologize for the typos in my review , I was so mad when I wrote it . But look at this ,Ive added a photo showing Glam seamless on the left , a 100$ set from a beauty supply shop that had been worn 9 weeks , and a few pieces from a 40$ Chinese set from eBay that I bleached the *** out of and wore a total of 8 weeks .

No product on the used set they were washed with clarifying shampoo and not conditioned , the Glam Seamless set is fresh from the package.

Look how dull and coarse it is compared to the other two super cheap used sets! And ironically the Glam Seamless is the only set with SEAMS

Original review posted by user Mar 20, 2017

I had an event I wanted extensions for on Saturday but didn't want to go to the beauty supply out of town so I ordered from Glam Seamless because they offered overnight Saturday fed ex service. The order was shipped Friday morning and arrived in the next town over several hours later .

However my package did not arrive Customer service ignored 2 emails . Monday afternoon I used the websites chat feature to inquire what had happened . She offered me a 10$ discount when I paid 64$ for overnight Saturday shipping . I pointed this out and she offered 20$ off for my "inconvenience".

She said they looked into it and didn't understand why the package wasn't arrived because they posted it with the service I'd paid for . I pointed out she'd receive a full shipping refund from FedEx if this were the case and she said FedEx doesn't refund at all . That is a lie , they guarantee overnight and overnight Saturday delivery . The package arrived and the Glam Seamless company HD mailed my package priority overnight , not Saturday overnight as I had paid for .

The representative said she had checked and it had shipped correctly This was a lie as well .

The hairs quality is on par with sets I've paid less than half the price for . I will not ever purchase from this dishonest company again .

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Priority Overnight Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Selection.

I didn't like: Quality customer service delivery.

Comments

Manhattan, New York, United States #1317759

Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback. Your true frustration is with the post office, not Glam Seamless.

We are so sorry you had a bad experience with the mail couriers, we wish we could control them! Sometimes they do delay shipments, which we have stated on our website. Glam Seamless shipped the item the same day it was placed, as we do all orders. The mail carrier delayed the shipment, and although it was not our fault, we did offer a credit because we want to take care of all of our customers and felt that was fair.

In regards to your comment and photo with the hair, you state that Glam Seamless hair looks dry and dull compared to the other two cheaper Chinese hair you bought and that because the hair on the right, the cheaper one you are comparing it to is fake hair. Fake hair is usually extras shiny and plastic looking. You can tell just by your photos that our hair on the left is real, and the hair you're comparing it to is fake-and coated with a ton of silicone. Real human hair is not overly shiny but it lasts for about a year.

Did you actually put the hair in? How was is? We would love to hear your feedback on that. We have the best technology when it comes to hair extensions, we put quality as our number one focus.

Thank you so much for your feedback, please contact us and let us know how the hair actually was!

Would love to hear your experience. Most people are 100% happy and order over and over.

to Alyssa #1335242

Your chip on the shoulder attitude is EXACT PROOF of wgy people should run from Glam Seamless and never look back . Youre in denial about how tragically bad your product and service is , you blatantly lie about easily checkable facts(ex:postage guarantee)and act like teenage girls with MPS when customers find a legit problem with your product .

They ask for reasonable solutions and Glam Seamless gets defensive and condescending. Why? You know we are right , your product and manners are trashy.

Do you read this nonsense before you post it ? The hair I'm comparing is in now way synthetic , I burn tested all this hair before reviewing.

Because being trustworthy is actually important to me. I'm a seamstress , I know the difference between natural and man-made fiber .

elisabethdasilva1776_75
to Alyssa #1365407

YOU SEND OUT AWFUL DAMAGED DEFECTIVE HAIR AND THEN TELL THE CONSUMER THERE IS NO RECOURSE. YOU GUYS SUCK AND I AM SPREADING THE WORD TO ALL THE WOMEN OUT THERE...STAY FAR AWAY FROM GLAM SEAMLESS!!!