2.5

Update by user Jul 12

7/11/18 update: NEVER heard back from Glam Seamless. I see their post on social media and they literally delete all negative reviews.

Original review posted by user Jun 12

I reached out to the Glam Seamless team when one of my tape-in extensions became 'undone' after their first wash. There was no heat applied and they were professionally installed.

Their response was to blame my stylist (see attached photo). They even asked for her name and number saying they would call her and advise her how to properly install the extensions (can't make this stuff up) . This was all via email. After asking for a refund, there was no follow-up.

I would not recommend purchasing any products from this company. The customer service is horrible.

Also - I attached a photo of their response. I'm no grammatical guru but I had to read their response twice just to make sense of it.

I didn't like: Customer service, How i was treated.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 12.

Comments

donna bella or bellami. These are very real complaints and I'm glad I saw them prior to ordering

Alyssa, I’m assuming you’re affiliated or wouldn’t take the time to rebuff a customer complaint (strange).That said - I NEVER hear back from glam seamless. Product aside, the customer service is horrible. I’ve never seen anything like it.

I wear the tape ins from them and my tape ins never come out...Truly must be your hairstylist.

That is their typical response. Its your stylist.

Right... I had the same problem and they said that I should have upgraded to their more expensive tape. Um shouldnt the tape that you sent me with the extensions work? Why should I need to upgrade to get them to stay in for more than one wash??

Awful service. They should be out of business by this point.