1.3

I spent $400 on hair extensions with this company. The largest two problems that they have is that the hair sheds more than normal extensions ( so basically I am paying for a lot of hair that is falling out) and the tape is AWFUL.

My stylist has been doing extension for years, so I know they were properly applied and I had 16 fall out in the first two weeks! 16! I went back, had them reapplied and have had another 8 fall out. When contacting the company, they suggest that you upgrade to their better tape (uh why should that be needed, shouldnt the tape they come with work?) My worst experience to date was buying their Glam Seamless hair mask.

It is only $20 but just a note that I had to spent $20 on a better quality tape, $20 on a hair mask, I spent another $20 on their conditioner, and this stuff adds up! The hair mask was awful. Either it was defective or old. Either way, Good luck getting any customer service from these people!

When I told them I wanted to return it, they said that they would charge me a $12.95 fee to return a $20 product. Maybe I wasnt clear when I contacted your company - I wouldnt be returning it if it worked. The service rep just shut down the dialogue stating that their website says that all sales are final??!! What kind of service is this?

They then had the nerve to tell me I should rewash my hair with the mask , take pictures, and email them in? Are you kidding me??!! It is a $20 hair mask - I spent over $500 to date with your company. Provide some service!!!!!!!

I would never use this company again. They clearly dont care about their customers and seem to think they are the only hair extension company game in town.

Review about: Glam Seamless Hair Extension.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Selection.

I didn't like: Product and customer service, Exchange policy, How i was treated, Extensions.

Comments

Bronx, New York, United States #1326817

Just a follow up to confirm that they never reached out to me as the manager indicated in this response. Despite having my name, order # and contact information. That seems dishonest to say the least.

CTPlanner
West Hartford, Connecticut, United States #1317812

Interesting. Thank you for the response from management of the company.

It is curious that you claim that you stand by your products yet the previous six emails below indicate otherwise? Was there a change in your customer service policy as of last night? I am cut / pasting this into the response so people can see firsthand the "service" I have experienced.

I also appreciate you offering to speak with my stylist.

Unfortunately, she is not the issue. If you look at the other reviews, many other consumers have complained about your tape. It is not an "application issue." She has done extensions for years and I am sure that she is both qualified and competent. The common thread with all these complaints is the tape.

I am sure the stylists don’t appreciate being blamed for what is not clearly their fault. It would be nice to see some accountability from the company and have them fix the product. Also the service level to this point is inexcusable. There is no need to reach out (although I have not received any communication from the company as of when this response from Alyssa was posted) as I have learned my lesson and wont be using your company in the future.

APR 05, 2017 | 01:01PM EDT

Original message

info wrote:

Subject: Order # 27624 From: redacted)> Date: Wed, April 05, 2017 9:20 am To: Please note that I ordered the Glam Over Hair Extensions Mask. It did not work as described. Worse, when I tried to return it they are charging me a $12.95 “restocking fee?” If it worked, I wouldn’t have to return it. Please advise.

APR 05, 2017 | 02:21PM EDT info@glamseamless.com replied: Hi Elisha, Thank you for contacting Glam Seamless. We do apologize although all hair care is final sale as stated on our site and in our terms and conditions but we are happy to assist you as we stand by our product and value you all customers. Please provide more information on how the hair was used to better assist you. Regards.

Haley M. Regards, Glam Seamless Support Team www.glamseamless.com APR 05, 2017 | 02:28PM EDT Elisha Thank you, however, again, I would not be asking for a return on the item if it was described. It’s a $20 product and I spent $400 on the hair. Its not the $20 that is the problem, it is the bad product.

The fact that you a no return policy in tiny print on your website does not disclaim you from selling a product that doesn’t work and then not taking it back at a full refund price. In terms of how it was used, I followed the directions, and it did nothing to help my hair. In fact, it felt worse using this product than the normal conditioner I use. APR 05, 2017 | 02:40PM EDT info@glamseamless.com replied: Hi Elisha, Thank you for contacting Glam Seamless.

This information is listed on all pages to assist our clients. “All hair care items, hair tools, custom orders, and sample swatches are non-refundable and final sale.” Although we are happy to assist you. Please provide more information on how the mask was used to to better assist you. Regards, Haley M.

Regards, Glam Seamless Support Team www.glamseamless.com APR 05, 2017 | 03:40PM EDT e.defeo Thank you, please see below – I did indicate how the mask was used – it was used exactly as the instructions indicated. Again, the fact that your items are final sale does not allow you to sell a product that doesn’t work under the guise that it does and claim it is not refundable. APR 06, 2017 | 11:11AM EDT Chelle replied: Hi Elisha, Thank you for contacting Glam Seamless. We apologize as it is stated on our website all hair care items, hair tools, custom orders, and sample swatches are non-refundable and final sale.

https://www.glamseamless.com/pages/exchange-policy Please provide us with photos so we can help you resolve the issues with your extensions. Thanks! APR 06, 2017 | 04:07PM EDT Thank you, but I will just let my hairdresser know, she said she does at least 3 packs a week with your company so I think I will dispute the charge with my credit card company and let her know about the poor customer service. She mentioned she has talked to the owner of the company before, and met her and its likely she will get further with this than I will since your company is clearly not customer focused.

info Subject: Order # 27624 ________________________________________ APR 07, 2017 | 09:34AM EDT info@glamseamless.com replied: Hello, Thank you for contacting Glam Seamless. We do apologize for any inconvenience and are happy to assist you with any further information needed.

Regards, Haley M. Regards, This message was sent to info@glamseamless.com in reference to Case #: 8549.

Manhattan, New York, United States #1317757

Hello,

I am the customer service manager here at Glam Seamless we do truly apologize for your experience. We are sorry you did not like our hair mask.

Because the hair masked was opened and used we could not take it back, but we could happily give you a store credit. We value all customers here and we would be more than happy to make this right with you. We will be reaching out to resolve this issue again with you and work things out. Glam Seamless stands firmly behind our products, and we sell only the finest quality.

If the hair was slipping that was an application issue and we would be more than happy to go over that with your stylist.

We would love to have you try our again, we have high quality products that we stand behind and we will be sending that over right away. We will be in touch today to work with you and your stylist on this issue.

CTPlanner
to Alyssa #1326818

Just a note that I never received a call, email or any other contact regarding this from the manager above. The dishonesty continues with this company. AVOID !