Hello,

I am Alexandra Cristin, the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless. I created the line because I personally have fine hair and have always wanted to wear amazing hair that wasn't to expensive.

Until this day I STILL wear our hair. We sell over 6000 orders per month and have for 7 years - and out of 300,000 orders there are 100 bad reviews - half of which are from competitors trying to sabotage us.

If our hair was bad the biggest salons and celebrities wouldn't wear it. But they do. Don't take our word for it - try a sample for $5 or get 15% off your next order with code PC15 .

Good hair is hard to come by, I stand fully behind this company. And so do the thousands of salons and people who wear our hair.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

Well Alexandra, that's a nice try on your part but I'm more apt to go with the 100 reviews and pass on your product. Just because you sell a lot of "hair" doesn't mean it t isn't *** like these reviews are stating.

It looks to me like your company got greedy and switched to a cheaper supplier...happens all the time.Also, most people don't take the time to write reviews just because there's 100 bad ones here it DOESN'T mean THOSE are the ONLY COMPLAINTS I'm sure there are thousands if not tens of thousands, you just don't hear about them, at least not here on this site ( there's many more complaints btw see Google ) not to mention the people who call in, send emails, say nothing and never come back just for starters.And "celebrities wear them" so what? Tells us nothing.

And if the do wear them it's prob as bly a one time purchase to never return!No celebrity would CHOOSE Frankenstein hair unless it was for a horror movie part!Id like to hear from some of those celebrities, why don't you ask them since they're such great customers to write a review after wearing them for a month. This way we can be confident your not just trying to save your reputation.Better yet, get some regular, long term customers to send in videos of their experience, some documentaries, some more reviews....after 2017 not prior when your hair was not from horses or drains or doll manufacturers.

Gesel

Alexandra Cristin, I do believe that there is a good case here for a class action lawsuit against your company for fraudulent and sketchy business, and scamming consumers. Tread carefully with your lies and shady tactics dear.

Interesting. The "owner" here has not taken the time to resolve one of these customer complaints (which are legitimate concerns about hard working people who have wasted their money on their companies products) BUT she has the time to post about how she stands behind their hair - but wont help anyone with an issue.

Right....Heres another idea. Why dont you reach out to these people and help them recover the money that you scammed from them.

Talk is cheap. Your extensions arent.

Talk is cheap. Your extensions arent.

Strange. This alleged owner of the business never returns emails and provides HORRIBLE customer service.

Posting a message on here to try to alleviate the concerns about their service is a joke.

If she was serious she would address these complaints personally - but they dont because they are more concerned with selling bad products and making a quick profit than building a brand. Do business with a company that cares - which is not GlamSeamless.