Hello,

I am Alexandra Cristin, the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless. I created the line because I personally have fine hair and have always wanted to wear amazing hair that wasn't to expensive.

Until this day I STILL wear our hair. We sell over 6000 orders per month and have for 7 years - and out of 300,000 orders there are 100 bad reviews - half of which are from competitors trying to sabotage us.

If our hair was bad the biggest salons and celebrities wouldn't wear it. But they do. Don't take our word for it - try a sample for $5 or get 15% off your next order with code PC15 .

Good hair is hard to come by, I stand fully behind this company. And so do the thousands of salons and people who wear our hair.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

Interesting. The "owner" here has not taken the time to resolve one of these customer complaints (which are legitimate concerns about hard working people who have wasted their money on their companies products) BUT she has the time to post about how she stands behind their hair - but wont help anyone with an issue.

Right....Heres another idea. Why dont you reach out to these people and help them recover the money that you scammed from them.

Talk is cheap. Your extensions arent.

Talk is cheap. Your extensions arent.

Strange. This alleged owner of the business never returns emails and provides HORRIBLE customer service.

Posting a message on here to try to alleviate the concerns about their service is a joke.

If she was serious she would address these complaints personally - but they dont because they are more concerned with selling bad products and making a quick profit than building a brand. Do business with a company that cares - which is not GlamSeamless.