I constantly have issues with this company and this is the last time I'm dealing with them.I wish I didn't have to, but this order has already started and so I have no choice.

The women that work there all give different stories as to why something went wrong and then blame it on you!! I ordered a #8 in April and loved the color and have matched my hair perfect to it.....I order an #8 again, totally different color. They say I should have used their color samples to order.....if I ordered the same color why would I need that???? The sent the wrong color last time and this time they send what they say is the right color, but this is my fault!!!

Completely unprofressional company!@!!!Stay clear!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Glam Seamless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Glam Seamless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Glam Seamless to other companies on our site.

Comments

Hereford, Herefordshire, United Kingdom #1191025

How can a company operate like this !It's vile !!!

It looks like there's only Paula and Hayley there !!!

There isn't even a name on the emails they send me!?I have no idea who I'm dealing with !!!!

They did the same thing to me and then refused to fix it.The two girls i dealt with were horrible ..Haley hung up on me and Paula yelled at me as if it was my fault they messed up my order, excusing their mistake and then not correcting it.

I will never buy from this company again.

They can keep their 1000 happy customers as Paula indicated to me when i told her i was unhappy...as if she was trying to tell me i wasn't a valued customer and meant very little to them .