Today I received my Glam Seamless order of 4 packs of invisible Tape-ins. I paid $503.97 for the 4 packs of hair which will cover only half of my head because they are extremely thin, and $11.99 for shipping. The colors are all marked 18A/60, but two of them are completely different colors!!!

Upon requesting to return the hair extensions, I noticed they are charging me around $12 restocking fee for color inconsistency and mistake in quality check!! Unbelievable!!

I went on their website to find replacement for these ridiculously thin and expensive extensions but wasn't able to because they are SOLD OUT of majority of the colors and lengths!!

I have an appointment with my hair dresser this Saturday and no extensions to use - I cannot afford to purchase extensions directly from my hair dresser because this company does not give you your money back!!

They don't refund AND they don't have replacements available in stock to do an exchange either.. are they going to take my money, sit on it and collect interest on my money while I'm waiting for them to one day restock the hair color/length that I need? This is by all means illegal!!

I'm literally screwed out my of $500 plus dollars!!

I can't believe they are able to do this to people! I am going to let everyone know how this company screwed me out of my hard earned money. I am also going to search for any attorney because it is illegal to hold on to someone's money when you don't have the merchandise to replace it with.

Product or Service Mentioned: Glam Seamless Hair Extension.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Return policy, Restocking fee, Nothing in stock, Bad hair quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 07.

Comments

Hello,What is your name? I will make sure we resolve this.

Glamseamles has a worst hair ever!! I just bought from other place , of course with money back guarantee https://www.etsy.com/people/3ek4bfyv?ref=hdr_user_menuLove this hair

Call 911 file a police report. Make a complain with the state and put this review on their yelp