Resolved
2.6

Such a shame Glam Seamless doesn't feature a review tab on their company FB...probably for GOOD reason. I've purchased six packs of tape-ins this past year, excellent quality.

Purchase a set of clip-in 22"...mind you, there's no sample weft before you open & void the warranty. I opened them assuming I was in good hands because I've purchase from them before, absolutely terrible. I immediately contacted them via email the Friday I received them. I let them know I was a frequent buyer & this product doesn't come close to the quality I've received from them before.

They asked for a pic Monday, I sent 2 pics explaining I tried to smooth them & clearly you can see how RATTED these extensions are!! They came thin, not true to volume from root to ends & had split ends....they responded to my pics & stated they would offer 50$ to my next purchase. There will NEVER be a next purchase with this company. They said they can no longer re-sale them because I opened them & tried them on ONCE.

I'm no stranger to hair extensions, this was absolutely the worst product. Offered no resolutions that make up for the $250 loss I'm about to toss in the trash.

They can't resale this garbage so I guess I will *** the 250$ bullet & go order a set from a better company. Thanks for nothin Glam Seamless!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with previous tape-in products and stated that there is a room for improvement of current quality and quality of hair. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of glam seamless tape in hair extensions and associated monetary loss in the amount of $250. Glam Seamless needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned glam seamless tape in hair extensions in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Glam Seamless.

Comments

Hereford, Herefordshire, United Kingdom #1191012

What do we do now? We all have no $$ left for new hair and are left with terrible hair?

So sorry to hear you ALSO LOST OUT ON $$$....I had the same exact problem except mine was the $400 a pack extra Virginia straight hair tape in( that's defiantly NOT suppose to TANGLE/MATT....I ORDERED ONE BEFORE THEN ORDERED ANOTHER TOTAL $850 something with other over night shipment. I OPEND AND IT FELT GREAT PAID $500 to install BUT DID NOT TANGLE UNTILL FIRST WASH????? WHAT do I do now ????SO DISAPOINTED