Resolved
2.6

Such a shame Glam Seamless doesn't feature a review tab on their company FB...probably for GOOD reason. I've purchased six packs of tape-ins this past year, excellent quality.

Purchase a set of clip-in 22"...mind you, there's no sample weft before you open & void the warranty. I opened them assuming I was in good hands because I've purchase from them before, absolutely terrible. I immediately contacted them via email the Friday I received them. I let them know I was a frequent buyer & this product doesn't come close to the quality I've received from them before.

They asked for a pic Monday, I sent 2 pics explaining I tried to smooth them & clearly you can see how RATTED these extensions are!! They came thin, not true to volume from root to ends & had split ends....they responded to my pics & stated they would offer 50$ to my next purchase. There will NEVER be a next purchase with this company. They said they can no longer re-sale them because I opened them & tried them on ONCE.

I'm no stranger to hair extensions, this was absolutely the worst product. Offered no resolutions that make up for the $250 loss I'm about to toss in the trash.

They can't resale this garbage so I guess I will *** the 250$ bullet & go order a set from a better company. Thanks for nothin Glam Seamless!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Previous tape-in products.

I didn't like: Current quality, Quality of hair, Customer service, Exchange policy, No sample weft.

Comments

Hereford, Herefordshire, United Kingdom #1191012

What do we do now? We all have no $$ left for new hair and are left with terrible hair?

So sorry to hear you ALSO LOST OUT ON $$$....I had the same exact problem except mine was the $400 a pack extra Virginia straight hair tape in( that's defiantly NOT suppose to TANGLE/MATT....I ORDERED ONE BEFORE THEN ORDERED ANOTHER TOTAL $850 something with other over night shipment. I OPEND AND IT FELT GREAT PAID $500 to install BUT DID NOT TANGLE UNTILL FIRST WASH????? WHAT do I do now ????SO DISAPOINTED