Applied for wholesale and posted my cosmetology license to which I got an email back from a Haley Marie stating that she as unable to view the photo provided. Not a big deal, I can upload another file.

I called anyway with other questions and thought it was odd that you could only leave a voicemail or write an email. Thats really not what I call 24/7 customer service. But anyway, got a phone call this morning from the same Haley Marie and I have never been more insulted on a customer service phone call. She treated me like I was an absolute *** with the questions I had such as the differences between the tape wefts and which tape tabs I would use to re-do/reapply a clients extension.

Ive been doing this for 7 years and I am unfamiliar with their product. I even mentioned that I could provide another cosmetology license since I have two in two different states and one was going to expire in a month (which I already put in for a renewal) and I asked if the company would need to have frequently updated cosmetology licenses or just a one time thing. She responds with "Its not our responsibility to make sure your license is renewed." - What?! Thats actually not even close to what was asked.

But thanks for your input, I think I can handle renewing my license. Her responses to my questions went downhill from there. Its unfortunate that one customer service rep cannot do the one job she's hired for and completely turned me off from the company. Its such a bummer because I would really love to try the product since I've heard such great things.

I would've asked to speak to a supervisor but I doubt Haley would've obliged to that. I only posted a review since I saw multiple other reviews here online describing similar terrible customer service experiences and that the CEO maybe comes across these reviews.

Product or Service Mentioned: Glam Seamless Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I would like to talk with a supervisor if possible.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

Glam Seamless ripped me off 3 different times. They don't even know what Platinum color is.

They sent me the wrong color and if u measure your length for 18" it is not 18" or the 20" I paid for .

This company has the worst Customer Representatives . I was told they refuse to give me service because I made 3 complaints.

Lyndhurst, New Jersey, United States #1219706

We are so sorry you had this experience. We treat all of our customers with respect and value every single one.

We would love to assist you with the issues you had and get a salon price list sent out to you right away. We hope you email us at info@glamseamless.com so we can resolve this issue for you.