HORRIBLE PRODUCT! RIPPED OUT HALF MY HAIR!

Do not buy these!! I purchased their tape in extensions and it was one of the worst mistakes I've ever made in my life! My hair is now see-through and covered in bald spots. After removing the extensions, my entire pony tail is barely the width of my pinky finger!

All I wanted was long hair.. These extensions ruined my life for the next year+!!!! Total garbage!!!! I followed everything to a T!

Took better care of my hair than I ever had in my life, went to a professional to have them installed, bought the special brush and shampoos, even purchased the special single sided tape, spent a TON of money...

And all it did was screw me... Royally...

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of hair extensions from Glam Seamless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Glam Seamless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Glam Seamless for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments