Please read!!! I purchased the ombre extensions.

The cost was close to $400.00 I also paid my stylist $400 to put them in cut and style. 3 days later I washed my hair for first time with clarifying shampoo. They immediately fell out in towel. I also noticed the hair was so so dry , frizzy and brittle.

My hair knotted up and tangled after first wash.. Needless to say.. I have been wearing extensions for years and know when I've received bad hair. I called several times and finally reached someone to tell them what happened they asked me to send pictures so I did.

They accused me and my stylist of not caring for them properly when I only just had them installed for 3 days. Long story short -no refunds or exchanges for BAD HAIR. I have lost $900.00 in 3 days! They asked me to send the hair back so they could test the hair...

I would have gladly and will gladly send them their crappy hair...

In the meantime I have to spend more money to purchase extensions and have them installed through another vendor with whom I should have stayed faithful too...

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of glam seamless hair extension from Glam Seamless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Glam Seamless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Glam Seamless for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Newark, New Jersey, United States #1182856

which other company?

New York, New York, United States #1123033

Hello,

We would love to speak with your hairstylist to see if we can assist you all in this matter. The extensions only fall out if they were not properly installed.

If you're hairstylist isn't certified with us, we cannot guarantee her skills as our hair extensions have their own method of application. Glam Seamless stands firmly behind our products and we have thousands of happy customers. We would love to work with you and your hairstylist to resolve this matter for you. Everyone deserves a good experience, we are confident we can assist you.

Please have your hairstylist contact us directly so we can assist you both.

Regards,