1.6

I have had extensions for 7 years now.Started with Klix and after a few years I switched to Babe tape ins.

Loved Klix hair and quality, but my hair was not doing well with the track so I switched. Babe hair quality was excellent for a while, but as things go the quality fell off so I looked for new hair. So we tried Glam. Let me say this I get new hair every 6 weeks I never reuse the hair and it is always taken out and new put in.

I wash my hair 2-3 times a week, don't over blowdry or use irons. I also use the best hair products on the market. My extentions are bought by the salon and always put in by my hairdresser. These are the worst quality hair extentions I have ever had in my head.

After 1 week they turn into straw...they snarl and rat up and are impossible to work with. I dread living with these for another 4 weeks and seriously want them off of my head. This is my 2nd try with these as I wanted to be fair and not judge on my first experience. I realize sometimes you can get a bad pack of hair so I wanted to be fair.

But this hair is horrific and unmanageble. No amount of conditioner helps, the color fades and they get rats and snarls no matter how much you brush and maintain. This isn't about money...I don't want a giftcard or refund. As a business owner myself I would want someone with extention history like myself to give an honest review.

You need to find a better source for hair...none of the other extention lines I have had in has the hair ever felt as badly as these...

these literaly feel like I have straw for hair.I hate to leave a bad review, but it is important you know this.

Review about: Glam Seamless Human Hair Extension.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Glam Seamless?

Comments

I’m so sorry that you ordered from this hair *** place!They sent me damaged hair too - they have

NO guarantee so we are all their victims.

We should file a class action law suit since there are so many of us!I’m thinking about it believe me :)

to Elisabeth1776 #1397154

Took the words right out of my mouth.These are horrible.

I waited the 6 weeks to break down the tape and threw them out.

Tangled, nasty mess.Never again and I feel bad for the next victim.

Krisztina
to Anonymous #1397196

Guys im so sorry there is no quality hair . Im from Hungary , i use myself extension too , usually it last 1., 1.5 year !!! I wash my hair many times and dye it with absolutly 0 problem .