In March, I ordered $400 worth of tape in extensions based on this companies Images/Videos of their product. I received the first order and was completely dissatisfied as it was not even a close representation of the product online.

I sent it back and had a conversation with a representative who asked me to email her pictures of my hair so she could guide me on what to order. I then put out $400 more and order what she recommended. The second shipment comes and still no match. I take it to my hair stylist to see what she can do to try to match my hair to the extensions so I don't have to once again return and re order.

She tones and colors my hair which cost me $190.00 and still it wouldn't match the extension because the extensions were such and odd tone, almost blush. I email glam seamless and explain to them in detail my frustration and how their images are not an accurate representation. They agree to send me a return label but fail to mention that they will not be returning my money. Weeks go by and I receive nothing.

I email and call glam seamless and they inform me that due to their company policy they will not be refunding me and that I should have asked for a "color match." even though I completed a color match with their representative prior to the second order. All I want is a refund after two attempts at ordering with them and now $1000 of my money out in hair. They refuse to refund me and keep recommending I re order.

I don't want to order. I just want a refund :(

Product or Service Mentioned: Glam Seamless Hair Extension.

Comments

Gesel

A class action lawsuit needs to happen. This is going way too far :( That's a lot of money they took from you!