1.6

I must say the quality of the hair is wonderful, however the tape does NOT work at all. I had my hair done by a well known salon and seasoned stylist and the hair FELL OUT THREE TIMES in A MONTH!

We called the company to explain the situation and they seemed very callous and uncaring! I don't understand why a respectable company would not stand behind their product and be supportive to their customers. We ( salon included) will not do business with this company ever again, even if they paid us. Too bad the company does not realize you are only as good as your last customer.

Word of mouth is everything.

Beware if you choose this company. STAY AWAY, BUYER BEWARE...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of product and customer service and quality of the tape. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of glam seamless hair extensions and associated monetary loss in the amount of $350. Glam Seamless needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned glam seamless hair extensions in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Glam Seamless.

Comments

Hereford, Herefordshire, United Kingdom #1191027

Buy from Beauty works

You can return the hair no questions asked !

This is the worst company ever