I work for the support team here at Glam Seamless and we are more than glad to assist any one with any questions or concerns before or after wearing our extensions. Glam Seamless is the leading hair extension supplier of seamless extensions to salons worldwide. What you are reading below are negative comments from competitors and of a very select few unhappy customers (who we attempted to make happy) who either installed the hair themselves or didn't use our color ring to match ahead of time and therefore had bad results.

We are focused on providing high quality hair to women worldwide. If you are not a salon, we encourage you to work with a professional when it comes to your extensions. Our extensions, except our Clip-Ins are intended for professional use. Which is why you do not see one bad review from a salon or a professional hairstylist. We have high quality salon products at a great price point with fast shipping.

Tips: Color match at home with our color ring or work directly with one of our salons to get the perfect match.

Use code PC12 for a custom discount code off your extensions and use our free fast shipping too. You will be so happy you did.

We want to write here to say we are here to provide great hair, service and fast shipping. I even wear the hair and the quality is amazing. I cannot live without my tape-ins and the ombre colors are even more gorgeous in person.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

elisabethdasilva1776_75

YOU SEND OUT AWFUL DAMAGED DEFECTIVE HAIR AND THEN TELL THE CONSUMER THERE IS NO RECOURSE AND WE ARE STUCK WITH THEM. YOU GUYS SUCK AND I AM SPREADING THE WORD TO ALL THE WOMEN OUT THERE...STAY FAR AWAY FROM GLAM SEAMLESS!!!

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States #1305281

I'm a real customer and used a experienced pro in a respected salon and they didn't even want to put them in my hair because they'd seen bad extensions ordered from you twice before

Bergenfield, New Jersey, United States #1256051

I am a real customer and you gave me nothing but hard time!