1.2K views
Featured Not resolved
2.1

Dear Alexandra (if it was truly you on the review you posted)...I'm sure that some of the bad reviews here are from people who were hoping to save some money and do it themselves BUT I myself am a LICENSED STYLIST for almost 15Years and have been using and installing your extensions for almost 2 years.

Quick background, like I said I have been licensed for almost 15 years and have been a certified extension installer by 3 different brands and then came across your company. At the beginning your hair quality WAS great. It WAS beautiful and it WAS pretty much hassle free....BUT now that you have "expanded" (so I was told by your employees) and the hair is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE now. I had my last THREE orders have matted tangled fried looking disasters your company calls quality hair.

And when I brought it to your attention I actually had your VP Chloe tell me that maybe your company and I are not a good fit anymore....OH I'm sorry that when I or my clients spend upwards of $600 on hair we want it to be RIGHT!!! So because of that I guess I should take my business elsewhere. I sure hope others come across this and know that when they say that with all the salons and stylists that use your hair there are zero complaints THAT IS ABSOLUTELY UNTRUE !!!!! I have complained myself and I know of other stylist who also have....So please beware!!!

When there are this many negatives, there's got to be a reason.....Just wish I actually came across this sooner....Good luck if you have any issues with them.Oh and these are just a couple photos to show what the hair does on its own.....Have plenty more but figured these were good enough

Review about: Glam Seamless Hair Extension.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Current quality, Customer service.

Comments

to Alexandra #1325008

Hello Alexandra,

I really do hope you do listen to all the conversations.It pretty much says it all.

And I look forward to your phone call...Hope it is soon. But these issues are NOT minor....The hair mats and tangles just from walking. It is unmanageable so you have to brush it out every five minutes. No one wants to deal with that in hair they have spent hundreds of dollars on....And I have contacted other stylists through Instagram that have had the SAME issues.

So its NOT just me.

I do seriously look forward to speaking with you as I have not had the time just yet to complete my IG and FB posts that I am planning on posting.

thanks

to Anonymous #1380862

Worst hair ever!!!This company should be put out of business.

My hair matted up just like you stated. Looked like a cheap *** Halloween costume hair. If the owner thinks the hair is so great I still have left over hair that I will gladly give to her to put into her hair to wear and see how she likes having hair that looks like a mad scientist. Have her put her money where her mouth is.

In fact if anyone doesn’t believe me I will gladly give the hair to them so that they can put it in their hair and wash it and see the birds nest on the back of their neck before they try to buy it. That’s how confident I am in telling the truth. Any takers? It’s yours...

the only request I have in return is to come back in here and take pics and show “finest quality Remy hair” that they claim to have. What a joke!! All they have to do is come back on here and maybe other review sites and if they felt like it on their social media to expose these crooks.

I just wonder How many gutters and sink and shower drains they had to go through to find their hair.Gross!!

blingblingkam
to Alexandra #1326461

Alexandra....been about 5 days and still no phone call?!?!?

blingblingkam
to Alexandra #1332942

Hello Again Alexandra,

What a surprise STILL NO phone call!!!And people wonder why your customer service has such bad reviews?

Just amazing....If you are such a big multi million dollar company like Marissa your customer service manager said, then why can't you offer refunds? And what's a couple hundred dollars to make a customer that has spent THOUSANDS with you happy?!?! It is CLEARLY OBVIOUS that even YOU (the owner) do not care about your customers like you portray. You're just trying to cover your *** and make people who see these think that you do.

Trust me consumers....DO NOT Purchase from Glam Seamless....Especially if you don't have a stylist to do it. They will find any reason to blame anything that happens on YOU!!! They even tried to blame me A CERTIFIED STYLIST for THEIR bad hair....And then when you bring it to their attention and they don't want to fix it they BLOCK your number from calling!!!!

What great business practices there.Just beware...Read the reviews, they speak for themselves.

Krisztina
to blingblingkam Los Angeles, California, United States #1334398

Dear blingblingkam ,

Can you please contact me ? ( krisztinatomcsak@hotmail.com )

or send me your contact please ?

Thx!