Resolved
1.6

I have been ordering from Glam Seamless regularly for about a year. I have only dealt with a customer Rep her name is Paula Kay her an email I received from her on one occasion I talk to her on the telephone could have been maybe two occasions and once by email on two occasions that I know of or three I have not received the replacement tape in the package and her email said that she believes me but that everything is scanned i i dont think it is THEY DONT PKG PROFESSIONAL LIKE OTHER BUISNESSES In the warehouse and since this is my third or fourth time which it is not the 4th time but since its my 3rd or 4th time doesn't matter the point is is I reordered tape and just send an email I did not demand the tape be replaced but I let them know and one time they sent my hair so bunched up in such a small package you would like a 5 by 7 photo holder I called and let them know the hair was folded up and forced in this small pkg and its 20 inch to 22 inches long that I ordered This Paula was very indignant that I complained and I did no

that and I think because of that now I get an email that says she refuses service to me which I spoke to A consumer attorney and she cannot do that because I'm a disabled veteran and she knows that and I asked if there is a veteran discount 10% and she seemed to be very annoyed by that I have not been able to speak to the owner the CEO and hoping the owner reaches out to me this person has been very vindictive and now is retaliating because I sent an email letting them know I couldn't reach anyone by phone I had a wedding I had to attend this weekend and the tape did not come in the package with the hair extensions and I ordered two packages well over $300 and I continually order tape from them and Hair and this is how she resolves it she says that she refuses service to me!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of glam seamless tape in hair extensions. Glam Seamless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned glam seamless tape in hair extensions in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Glam Seamless.

Comments

Potomac Falls, Virginia, United States #1130275

Disabled vet or not, try learning to use full sentences and complete thoughts before attempting to explain what is probably a valid claim. By posting this poorly written ramble you detracts from what may be a valid complaint.