DO Not BUY!Hair is ok with the soft and shine but company is terrible .

I I had payed 50 extra dollars s for next day shipping but it seems the company kept the money and shipped it a week later anyway. I also bought their blue tape. Horrible! Extenaions brushed out the next day even though I've had extensions done for years by another hair stylist and this is never an issue.

Tried calling the company and the woman was rude rude rude saying they were not responsible for lost or damaged goods or late deliveries .Then what's the point of fast shipping ?!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Schennikova is overall dissatisfied with Glam Seamless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Glam Seamless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Glam Seamless to other companies on our site.

Comments

Hereford, Herefordshire, United Kingdom #1191008

Haha makes me laugh to read the same comments every time !

You pay for fast shipping & it takes longer than ever

Never mind it's not your problem is it Glam !!

Which celeb uses your hair?

I doubt it very much !!

Why would they?It prob wouldn't arrive anyway!

Hi,

We are sorry for your issues and we will gladly help resolve them and assist you in any way possible.We ship all orders same day M-F, and if you had overnight we always get it out right away unless your order was detected as fraud.

That will delay shipping if you don't get in contact with us. We do not control the carriers, if there is a delay we do not drive the trucks. 99% of our deliveries go our same day and arrive on time.

Also, tape in hair extensions never fall out the next day unless the proper application and preparation is not followed.

We will gladly answer any questions your stylist has, however, you did not contact us with issues of slipping. We have celebrities and top hairstylists using our hair, the product works well when used by a trained professional. They would not stand behind our product if it didn't work.

Please contact us so we can help you resolve any issues.We would love to help you.