1.1

I find it super odd that rather than taking these customer complaints seriously or even attempting sincerity in trying to fix the issues, this company has decided to dismiss the complaints as either false or 'because they just aren't professionals so obviously they have no right to their opinions'.In addition, signing in and giving yourself 5 stars after that ridiculously defensive and condescending self congratulatory 'review' reeks of the exact stinky customer service that these customers are complaining about in the first place.

Basically, no thanks.I was looking to buy, glad I found these reviews and didn't buy now.

Comments

Manhattan, New York, United States #1317760

Hello,

We take every single customer experience serious and we are here to make sure we sell a high quality product that gets delivered on time.We work with top salons and hairstylists, but we also sell to the public.

With our salons and stylists we have zero complaints. It is sometimes with those who are not in the hair industry, they apply the extensions themselves and then there are issues. We attempt our best to resolve these issues, we care about our customers experience. However, we did a survey on our website and the non-professional (not a hairstylist) users, 40% applied the hair themselves.

This will 100% cause issues. Tape extensions have to be done at the salon. We care deeply about the quality of our product and service.

We are a salon professional brand and stand behind our products.

Try us out, get 10% off your order with code PC17 and you will see just how amazing our hair is.

to Alyssa #1318656

Pretty funny you say you have zero complaints with stylists or salons!?!?!?What a friggin lie.

I'm a stylist myself and have complained and know for a fact I'm not the only one!! Wow. Just don't say anything at all if you're going to lie like that!!!

So not true.This company is just getting worse and worse by The minute.

elisabethdasilva1776_75
to Alyssa #1365406

YOU SEND OUT AWFUL DAMAGED DEFECTIVE HAIR AND THEN TELL THE CONSUMER THERE IS NO RECOURSE. YOU GUYS SUCK AND I AM SPREADING THE WORD TO ALL THE WOMEN OUT THERE...STAY FAR AWAY FROM GLAM SEAMLESS!!!