3.6K views

What a ripoff!I ordered their tape in extension and all the accessories.

I paid $19.99 for express shipping, they sent me a fake tracking number, and then never shipped the product. I complained and they told me the product was backordered. they apologized and said i would receive some free items when my items shipped. i received my order 2 weeks later and i only received the hair and it was the wrong color!!

And it wasn't in a sealed package. At this point, it's been a month since I placed my order. I asked them for a refund because of all the issues and they said they would grant a one time refund, but that i would be charged a $20% restocking fee on the items i received on the order. When I finally got my refund, they refunded me $100 less than what I originally paid.

I should have only been charged $40 for the restocking fee. I complained and have received no response.. Beware!!

This is not a real company...it is a woman selling hair out of her apartment with very poor business skills.

Review about: Glam Seamless Hair Extension.

Comments

Dear Pissedoff:

My name is Paula and I recently joined Glam Seamless to help with customer service.I have been monitoring all phone calls and emails and would be happy to address your issue.

Without a name or order number, there isn't much I can help with. We are happy to make things right for you and all customers. Please send inquires to info@glamseamless.com and we will fix any order that was shipped incorrectly. We are working hard to address any issues.

Thanks everyone, we do have the highest quality tape in hair on the market, both wavy and straight, so give us a try.You will not be disappointed and can work directly with me to insure you get exactly what you are looking for.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Paula White

Customer Relations Specialist

www.glamseamless.com

to Customer Relations #775666

I left vm messages with my order number everyday for several days in a row!!I wrote emails, fb messages and instagram messages.

Not a word for days!! I expressed shipped because I was leaving the state and needed the hair. I was told I would have to ship back the other (on my dime) before anything could be done. Are you flipping kidding me??

I didn't have the time nor did I want you to screw up worse than you already have. I then said to just refund my money for the difference since i paid for 4 packs of 22inch but got 2 packs of 18 inch since then I had to order more product from a professional company who didn't screw up.

Then I was told I would be refunded the difference but that their system couldn't do refunds. Who in the *** runs a business like that? Then I was told to remove my comment so the process would go more quickly.

That is such ***. My total order was almost $500 and I don't have nothing to show for it. Never once offered anything to make this right except a coupon for my next order? You're crazy to think I would ever be that *** to order anything again.

Since it is obvious I'm not getting the correct product or my refund I will find ever consumer sight possible and tell of my experience with this company. Don't act like you know nothing without my order number.

I'm sure you have it as many mesdages I left.I'm not the only one you scammed.

Wow, *almost* ordered from this company.Looks like you all saved me hundreds of dollars, time, and disappointed clients.

Thanks.

-Relieved hair stylist.

I recently placed order.Got it very quickly HOWEVER, order was all wrong.

I ordered all the same color but one pack was a different color, I didn't get all the packs I ordered and PAID for AND I ordered 22 inch but got 18 inch. I have left messages and emails and still no response.

My order was over $400.I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN.

I am a repeat customer with Glam Seamless and have had no problems. It is unfortunate that these things have happened. Every company faces bad reviewa, but what I think consumers should look at is was the problem addressed and resolved.

Bloomingdale, Illinois, United States #734285

I WILL BE POSTING A COMPLAINT REAL SOON UNLESS I GET MY $189.00 BACK -- ANONYMOUS FOR NOW

christie77

First of all, Glam Seamless, your comment below is very unprofessional to post negative comments about me "the customer" in telling my true and honest experience in dealing with your company.Yes, you did resolve my issue and refund my money, but it doesn't take away from the negative experience I had with your company.

You refunded my money and asked me to delete my comment, but then call me "negative and spiteful." You say you have "the best customer service," but your comments prove otherwise.That is no way to conduct a professional business.

to christie77 Los Angeles, California, United States #883355

So glad I found this!!!!

I am going to start off by saying that I absolutely LOVE Glam Seamless hair!!!All my family and friends use this hair from East to West coasts.

However, the customer service here is a joke. As a CSR, you take the good with the bad. You don’t act in a retaliatory manner, and you don’t sit there and point the finger. There are reasons why people get upset and unpleasant to deal with.

The first mistake on their end was sending the wrong hair color, and blaming the customer. Chloe failed to follow up, and sent a copout email instead. Pretty professional, huh? If someone wants to be blond, why would they order brunette?

My sister paid for overnight shipping, again and was promised by Paula for Saturday delivery. However, Paula followed up with a very rude email, after misinterpreting what was sent to her. I wasn’t aware that Paula was a hairdresser and could mess up someone’s hair? Anyways, Paula intentionally never sent the overnight shipment.

That’s pretty expensive to be getting 4 days, after-the-fact. This was a very unprofessional way of handling your customers.

Unless this company can work on more effective communication tools, and not just hide behind emails & IM’s when things get challenging, and start acting more professional, I would give them another shot. Right now, you may be losing a handful of customers.

Your Customer service is worse than Sprints!!!!!!!!

Curious, why isn’t this company open on Saturdays?

Most salons are….

Oh Wow! I'm so glad I checked this site first! Uff!

to Uff #731309

No, we are an excellent company.We gave this person all of their money back and resolved all issues with her as well as gave her many discounts to make her happy.

She is very spiteful and negative.

We are a registered business, we have the best hair, the best customer service, and we have the best tape in extensions.Do not let negative people keep you away from the best hair.