3.6K views

What a ripoff!I ordered their tape in extension and all the accessories.

I paid $19.99 for express shipping, they sent me a fake tracking number, and then never shipped the product. I complained and they told me the product was backordered. they apologized and said i would receive some free items when my items shipped. i received my order 2 weeks later and i only received the hair and it was the wrong color!!

And it wasn't in a sealed package. At this point, it's been a month since I placed my order. I asked them for a refund because of all the issues and they said they would grant a one time refund, but that i would be charged a $20% restocking fee on the items i received on the order. When I finally got my refund, they refunded me $100 less than what I originally paid.

I should have only been charged $40 for the restocking fee. I complained and have received no response.. Beware!!

This is not a real company...it is a woman selling hair out of her apartment with very poor business skills.

Review about: Glam Seamless Hair Extension.

Comments

Akron, Ohio, United States #831349

I ordered from glam seamless a week ago and I paid 6.99 for express shipping and got a discount on my hair for being a new customer which was super nice of them!My hair was here within two days and the woman I talked to on the phone was very nice and informative and helpful when I was asking about ordering hair from them!

The hair is amazing so soft and the light blonde matched my hair perfectly!

I honestly think glam seamless has the best hair and customer service out of anyone I've ever delt with and I've had a bunch of different brands of hair!I will deff be ordering from them again in the near future

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #825818

Geez~ well i am online shopping for tape in hair extensions; but clearly don't need to order from here. I have zero patience for slow shipping and wrong orders... anyone else have a suggestion on where to get them from that has good reviews on service??

to Surprised #825942

Trust me they ship every 24 hours!They are amazing.

Whoever wrote this is clearly bitter. I love their hair and wear the extra virgin.

Try them they have grown their company.You get the best price and quality hair.

to Surprised Valley Cottage, New York, United States #828358

We at Glam Seamless tried to rectify the situation with the complaint.One complaint does not speak for the thousands of happy customers, many of which are repeat customers.

We gave this person all of their money back and resolved all issues with her as well as gave her many discounts to make her happy. Glam Seamless is a registered LLC business, we have the best hair, the best customer service, and we have the best tape in extensions. Do not let negative people keep you away from the best hair.

We work hard to provide excellent customer service and provide professional salon quality hair.

We guarantee you will be pleased with our service and product.Email us any time with any questions you may have at info@glamseamless.com

Paula

to Surprised Akron, Ohio, United States #831350

I got my hair within two days!!!!

Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States #815605

From all the reviews, it sounds like they have a problem in their packaging department. What a shame, because I hear their hair is the best.

so glad i did not order from them sounds like they have terrible customer service!

Glam Seamless Hair is hands down a great company and one of the best in the industry.They are busy due to their recent popularity, so at times there is a delay in return calls and exchanging colors.

But they take care of everyone-period. Some of you women on here sound impatient and rude. Because they don't get back to you in 12 hours, your saying they're a scam? Run from an apartment?

Not true. They are a registered business, and LLC company. Yes, they are busy. Yes they have longer response times from time to time-but the hair is amazing.

I switched from Hotheads and Donna Bella hair because this quality and price are amazing. ANYONE reading this site should know that the women reviewing negative comments, may have had a bad experience due to their impatience-BUT there is not doubt that Glam Seamless has the best quality hair-period. Khloe always takes care of me. Just ask for her.

I have been with them for 2 years. LADIES-Don't get scared away by this false information. Glam Seamless is a great company and no one compares to their hair.

PERIOD.<3 :zzz

to Victoria #778574

Impatience? Don't presume to know about MY experience.

to Anonymous #813664

You are definitely rude I have glam seamless also and it is the best on the market and I had no trouble receiving them. If you want long hair you might as well hope your head will grow it out for you because with your attitude that's the only way you'll be happy.