1.6

Update by user Mar 20, 2016

I RECEIVED A EMAIL FROM A PAULA KAY ADVISING ME THEY CAN REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE AND THEY WERE REFUSING SERVICE TO ME BECAUSE I DID NOT RECEIVE THE TAPE IN MY PACKAGE WITH MY HAIR EXTENSIONS THAT I REGULARLY ORDERED EVERY 4 OR 5 WEEKS. IN THE PAST I HAD NOT RECEIVED THE TAPE ONCE OR TWICE.

I DID NOT DEMAND A REFUND. I HAD ALREADY PUT IN A ORDER FOR TAPE ONLY AND THIS REPRESENTATIVE NAMED PAULA PER HER EMAIL SAID, SHE WAS REFUSING SERVICE TO ME.

Original review posted by user Mar 19, 2016

I have ordered Tape in Extensions from Glam Seamless and did not receive the Replacement tape I ordered and spent 3 days trying to reach Glam Seamless and no matter what time of day when they opened or up until they closed could I get a answer only Voice machine so I sent an email and I heard from a rep named Paula Kay she emailed me back and said, "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone." That is how this company are resolved issues because in the past I had complained about how they mailed my extensions in a 5x7 envelope and I always ordered the 22 to 24 inch tape in hair extensions prior I did not receive the tape in my order with the hair extensions. When I first started with this company a year ago I had to return hair because it wasn't even near the color I thought were their picture and I had issued a review that the color wasn't even close This rep would not let me speak to the owner she said she was the manager I asked if she would have the owner emailed me she would not she was very rude to me when I called and she said they refuse service to me and I did not ever even going in person so that law does not apply Americana Restaurant and I did not go in their place of business screaming or yelling.

Per a local attorney they don't have any grounds to refuse service to me. The hair is ok quality butter Packaging has not been what you would expect for 22 to 24 inch hair extensions and if you do not receive a product you pay for I guess that will be the result they will refuse service to a customer that complained more than once

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Hereford, Herefordshire, United Kingdom #1191011

Refuse to deal with ?

Is that hiding? Bury your head in sand?

Avoid customers? What's that all about?

Refuse to deal with complaints more like ! I bet there's a lot ?!!

UPDATE: Faith/Lyell, we appreciate your feedback and we have resolved all issues with you. You continued to purchase more hair after this review, over 5 orders since then under a different name because you love the product so much.

Please update your experience with Glam Seamless, it seems as if you are very pleased these days.

We are so excited you have your Glam hair again and that we worked out all issues! You look fabulous!