1.8

I order my hair Black Friday 9 am and hair should have been shipped out that day. I paid the extra to have it delivered within 2-3 days and hair apt was Wednesday.

Hair never showed up. I sent email and tried calling customer service. There is no one to answer the phone so don't even bother trying. They did respond to the email the next day and refunded my 11.99 shipping cost and blamed the delivery company.

I received my hair I bought two of the invisible extensions and they don't come in jet black so I got black it's a brow and I ordered one pack of the jet black 22inch remy and its a very light brown. And I ordered the virgin remy which is black not jet black but when I took my 300.00 + bundle of hair out and put my hands thru it it was tangled. I have babe in and I bought this hair sept 2015 and it's still amazing.

I have not put the glam seamless in as I need to die all of it and I'm now just wondering what will happen to this hair after words. After paying over 700.00 I'm quite sad that this is what I got, missed my apt and now have to die all my new hair and the tape will be no good

Product or Service Mentioned: Glam Seamless Human Hair Extension.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1263911

The issue has not been resolved.