Have had no issues with glam. I ordered 3 packs of extra virgin hair extensions.

I had a girlfriend apply them and they looked fabulous. Mind you she is not a practicing hair dresser. I have since cut my hair and reapplied my extensions. I'm going on 6 months and they still look great.

No heat used to apply.

I don't know why all these women are bashing the company. These are the best extensions I've ever tried

This person wrote the review because of good quality of glam seamless hair extensions from Glam Seamless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Glam Seamless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Glam Seamless for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Sounds like these are hit or miss quality and horrible customer service. I was considering purchasing these but I am going with a better rated seller.

I think what bothers me most is the customer service being rude to many people. That's not a bad day, that's a bad company.

to Anonymous Hereford, Herefordshire, United Kingdom #1191013