I bought two packs of #3 remy tape ins, made my salon appointment for the next week and when my hair came in each pack was a different color. My hair is fairly light at the moment and one pack matches it perfectly and the other is a true dark #3 (which is what I planned on dying my hair to match so it would all be darker) I'm so annoyed already that I spend 140 on each pack for it to be so thin and not look like enough anyway, for it to not truly be 20", and NOW ITS INCORRECT.

And I have to deal with this and reschedule my appointment or dye the extensions myself. Thanks guys, only $280 worth of my time...

Product or Service Mentioned: Glam Seamless Hair Extension.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

elisabethdasilva1776_75

YOU SEND OUT AWFUL DAMAGED DEFECTIVE HAIR AND THEN TELL THE CONSUMER THERE IS NO RECOURSE AND WE ARE STUCK WITH THEM. YOU GUYS SUCK AND I AM SPREADING THE WORD TO ALL THE WOMEN OUT THERE...STAY FAR AWAY FROM GLAM SEAMLESS!!!

Hereford, Herefordshire, United Kingdom #1191006

Fake hair don't care attitude

It won't let me delete this review, or I would all together. But guys- know that this company has excellent customer service and I'm not sure why so many people say they do not?

As soon as I contacted the company about the issue, I had emails and daily calls from a Respresentative named Haley who was 100% committed to fixing the issue and even has new extensions being shipped to me tonight. They truly did all they could to correct the issue, and VERY quickly. And the hair itself is beautiful and feels excellent. My boyfriends father, a hairstylist, even burned a single strand just for reference for his work and confirmed it truly is 100% human hair.

Great company, and definitely turned this experience around. Great attitudes and service from everyone, and definitely reccomend.