Resolved
1.7

On two different occasions or 3 since I've been ordering Hair from glam seamless I've had missing teeth in the package and I've dealt with a lady named Paula who calls herself a Customer rap and even before I send an email about the issue I had gone ahead ordered reordered the taste that I just ordered a week ago and it didn't come in a package with the extension she sent me a email refusing service to me in the future all because of missing teeth and originally when I first started with them I returned hair because it did not look like the picture or was it the colors that I thought it would be so it took two different times to get the right color they have eyes for a couple reviews there has been a couple negative reviews for me and I am a disabled Veteran and this is the way this customer rep has handled me another issue is there's no one that ever answers the phone and I sent an email that I can't reach anyone by phone and I have been calling them two days in a row from the time they opened all different times throughout the day that I could during my break and she sent an email telling me she refuses service to me I bow to the consumer attorney and this is not lawful he's discriminating against me because I'm a disabled veteran and she's also punishing me because I called up or I emailed and told them that I did not get the tape and the envelope with the extension and it's happened only two or three times and I order continually from them and this is how this person named Paula have handled it that's what her email said her name is Paula Kay and it says Customer Rep

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of glam seamless hair extension. Glam Seamless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned glam seamless hair extension in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Glam Seamless.

Comments