I bought " extra virgin tape in hair extensions " from glam seamless. After putting them in at the salon I found out that their fake!

It's real hair mixed in with fake hair the stylist tested it and they tape didn't last! This company is a fraud , I will pursue legal action.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of glam seamless hair extension from Glam Seamless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Glam Seamless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Glam Seamless for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

#1191004

Why do you reply and pretend to resolve the issue while offering new customers money off !!!! Take the hint new customers !!!

Deal with your current customers before trying to scam more people with fake hair. I hope everyone takes you to court !

Hi Aurore,

We have gone back and forth wishing to assist you. We have provided our best service.

You asked for a refund while also wanting to keep the hair. You currently still have the hair. We stand 100% behind our products. Our hair is 100% human hair.

We have our own procedures and measures of testing the hair. We would not sell fake hair or add fake hair to the mix. We are sorry you did not have a good experience. We will be more than glad to assist you or we can have our legal team assist you with any legal matters you may have.

Our products are 100% human hair.

Other customers: get a intro discount with code PC12 at checkout.

elisabethdasilva1776_75
to Anonymous #1365426

YOU SEND OUT AWFUL DAMAGED DEFECTIVE HAIR AND THEN TELL THE CONSUMER THERE IS NO RECOURSE AND WE ARE STUCK WITH THEM. YOU GUYS SUCK AND I AM SPREADING THE WORD TO ALL THE WOMEN OUT THERE...STAY FAR AWAY FROM GLAM SEAMLESS!!!