1.5

I've emailed customer service with no response.I purchased two packs of the beach wave tape in.

Each in different colors. Both packs immediately started falling out and the curls washed out and became straight as soon as they got wet. Please please as a cosmetologist I should have known better.

Do not buy from this company.Go to a reputable salon or even Sally's has better quality hair for half the price.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss glam seamless hair extension. Glam Seamless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned glam seamless hair extension in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Glam Seamless.

Comments

Hereford, Herefordshire, United Kingdom #1191007

No return policy says it all

Hi,

We do not have any wavy hair orders for two packs of tape in wavy hair in NJ purchased within the past year.Nor do we never respond to any orders.

Not sure what you are referring to, we have no orders in Bayonne NJ. We respond to all customer inquiries to make sure that every one is taken care of. You can give us a call with your order # so we can better assist you.

Our hair is used and is for professionals.Please give us a call so we can help you out.

to Glam Seamless Support #1163231

Not sure why it says nj but I'm from Long Island ny and no neither one of my emails were answered

elisabethdasilva1776_75
to Glam Seamless Support #1365429

YOU SEND OUT AWFUL DAMAGED DEFECTIVE HAIR AND THEN TELL THE CONSUMER THERE IS NO RECOURSE AND WE ARE STUCK WITH THEM. YOU GUYS SUCK AND I AM SPREADING THE WORD TO ALL THE WOMEN OUT THERE...STAY FAR AWAY FROM GLAM SEAMLESS!!!