1.5

What they advertise is so not true! I have purchased 3 sets of hair in one year and at first I was going to a stylist that was not certified so I could save $ but since they were slipping I decided to go to a certified stylist where the cost was triple and same problem they were slipping after a couple weeks.

Also the hair does NOT last a year as they claim. Are you kidding me!! I purchased new hair less than 3 months ago and it's stringy at the ends. When I brush it with an extension brush I can see the hair breaking and falling on the floor.

I've also had issues with poor customer service. My new stylist uses a different brand and she held up that brand next to my glam seamless hair and boy what a difference in the thickness. She also said that her clients only need maintenence every 3 months with her brand.

I will be changing brands and since it's only been a couple weeks and they're slipping and hair is damaged in less than 3 months it's a waste of $. Don't buy glamseamless!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Glam Seamless Hair Extension.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

elisabethdasilva1776_75

YOU SEND OUT AWFUL DAMAGED DEFECTIVE HAIR AND THEN TELL THE CONSUMER THERE IS NO RECOURSE AND WE ARE STUCK WITH THEM. YOU GUYS SUCK AND I AM SPREADING THE WORD TO ALL THE WOMEN OUT THERE...STAY FAR AWAY FROM GLAM SEAMLESS!!!

what is the new brand?

Brookline, Massachusetts, United States #1282270

What brand did you end up going with?

London, England, United Kingdom #1279001

What is The Bran that you switched to called?

to Greta Lexington, Kentucky, United States #1279043

I use Donna Bella tape in extensions and love them

Bonita Springs, Florida, United States #1266436

What kind of hair are you using now?