1.5

I am so bummed. I spent over $600 on tape in extensions from Glam Seamless, and they horrible.

The first set I bought was the extra virgin that cost me almost $400. The hair was nice, but the problem is the tape is super light. So, it shows really easy. It's the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

So, I bought some extensions from them that have a dark root in hopes of covering the light tape on the virgin extensions. No go. Same light tape and now all my extensions are starting to fall out!! I've been wearing tape in extensions for 4 years and I have never once had them come out.

I want my money back. What a rip off and what a disappointment.

I left a message for the company but I haven't heard back. I am going to keep writing reviews wherever I can because people need to know.

Product or Service Mentioned: Glam Seamless Hair Extension.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

elisabethdasilva1776_75

YOU SEND OUT AWFUL DAMAGED DEFECTIVE HAIR AND THEN TELL THE CONSUMER THERE IS NO RECOURSE AND WE ARE STUCK WITH THEM. YOU GUYS SUCK AND I AM SPREADING THE WORD TO ALL THE WOMEN OUT THERE...STAY FAR AWAY FROM GLAM SEAMLESS!!!

Canton, Connecticut, United States #1255814

The same thing happened to me! I'm so pissed!

to Anonymous #1255946

Same here. I love the quality of the hair but they need to work on the tape.

I just got back from my dream beach vacation and all but one fell out. How embarrassing is that!