DO NOT BUY THESE EXTENSIONS!!!! After spending hundreds of dollars on their tape in extensions and waiting 9 weeks to remove them...they have RUINED my hair!

Took them out exactly as explained (as confirmed by the customer service rep) and they left gobs of adhesive (even though the rep told me "there's no such thing as too strong adhesive). There is more adhesive left even after going to a stylist. Half of my hair is GONE. I My hair is 4-6 inches shorter.

Not to mention these cannot be 100% human hair as they are so tangly and my husband even said they felt like plastic barbie hair to him. Zero compensation from the company other than sending their new remover. Not even an offer for clip ins to help letting my hair grow back out. Tell me why you would need a new remover if they come out just fine with the coconut oil?

Buyer beware. They look beautiful when you first put them on only to find an absolute nightmare later!

Not to mention the quality is GONE after you wash them the first time (even using top of the line products). I'm in tears and beside myself and am still waiting on a call from a manager.

Review about: Glam Seamless Hair Extension.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

LITERALLY SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME! My natural hair looks terrible because the extensions would tangle with it so much and cause breakage!

I am never buying them again!!!

They’re terrible! They look great at first and then they just start feeling terrible

I’m so sorry.Shame on that company !! I will make posts all over Facebook book for buyer to beware .Purchase human hair whatever ethnicity you are and make your own.

elisabethdasilva1776_75

YOU SEND OUT AWFUL DAMAGED DEFECTIVE HAIR AND THEN TELL THE CONSUMER THERE IS NO RECOURSE AND WE ARE STUCK WITH THEM. YOU GUYS SUCK AND I AM SPREADING THE WORD TO ALL THE WOMEN OUT THERE...STAY FAR AWAY FROM GLAM SEAMLESS!!!

I just spent over $600 on hair from this *** company and after one wash the hair is a natted mess!!!! I can't believe how expensive and yet cheap this *** hair is!

"Plastic Barbie Hair" is the perfect way to describe it. I am so upset they won't take the hair back and now I am left too broke to get new hair from somewhere else.

I ordered from them because I stupidly only looked at the reviews on their website. What a waste!

Savannah, Georgia, United States #1281313

Now it's day 2 and I still have yet to hear from the manager. And after I left a review on Glam Seamless' Instagram page (the poor customer service was the icing on the cake)- they BLOCKED me!!

Instead of contacting me to rectify the situation. UNBELIEVABLE.