1.8K views
5.0

Dear Future Glam Seamless Customers, (Discount below too)

I am the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless extensions and I am here to comment on the negative reviews below. Glam Seamless sources 100% remy human hair from India, and our hair is ethically sourced and fair trade. Unlike other brands, we guarantee our quality and product. Our tape is 100% medical grade adhesive, that lasts 8-10 weeks and is reusable. Our products are for salon use only, and a lot of the reviews you are reading below are from those who installed the hair themselves, and wondered why the hair fell out.

I created Glam Seamless because I was tired of being ripped off by low quality extension companies and overcharged by higher brands. Someone needed a middle brand, high quality hair, affordable price. That is why I founded Glam Seamless; I know and LOVE hair extensions, I'm a model/TV personality who has worn extensions for years, and I wanted to provide a quality product to women worldwide that's affordable.

I personally wear our tape extensions and personally cannot live without them. We have thousands of customers and salons who are happy and love our product. We invite you to join our Glam Seamless team. The reviews you are reading are by those who wanted to "Save" and put the extension in themselves, and then wonder why theyre falling out. Tape extensions are not DIY.

We have high quality hair, medical grade tape, and thousands of glamorous customers. We encourage you try our products, we even have samples. I wear the hair myself and would NEVER sell bad product. I've been on TV and modeling for years, a girls hair extensions make all the difference. Our hair extensions are high quality and will make your hair glamorous. Please know I wanted to personally write those to say, don't miss out on a great product, because a few people wanted to skip the note that said "must be installed at a salon."

GET 12% OFF WITH CODE PC12 and try us out. You will be so happy you did. By the way, make sure you use one of our certified pro's so you're hair lasts and is reusable!

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Glam Seamless and uploaded a picture. He best about glam seamless hair extension from Glam Seamless was hair. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Glam Seamless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Glam Seamless to other companies on our site.

Comments

to Anonymous #1379388

Don’t do it! Your cherished clients will hate you for it :(