Dear Future Glam Seamless Customers, (Discount below too)
I am the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless extensions and I am here to comment on the negative reviews below. Glam Seamless sources 100% remy human hair from India, and our hair is ethically sourced and fair trade. Unlike other brands, we guarantee our quality and product. Our tape is 100% medical grade adhesive, that lasts 8-10 weeks and is reusable. Our products are for salon use only, and a lot of the reviews you are reading below are from those who installed the hair themselves, and wondered why the hair fell out.
I created Glam Seamless because I was tired of being ripped off by low quality extension companies and overcharged by higher brands. Someone needed a middle brand, high quality hair, affordable price. That is why I founded Glam Seamless; I know and LOVE hair extensions, I'm a model/TV personality who has worn extensions for years, and I wanted to provide a quality product to women worldwide that's affordable.
I personally wear our tape extensions and personally cannot live without them. We have thousands of customers and salons who are happy and love our product. We invite you to join our Glam Seamless team. The reviews you are reading are by those who wanted to "Save" and put the extension in themselves, and then wonder why theyre falling out. Tape extensions are not DIY.
We have high quality hair, medical grade tape, and thousands of glamorous customers. We encourage you try our products, we even have samples. I wear the hair myself and would NEVER sell bad product. I've been on TV and modeling for years, a girls hair extensions make all the difference. Our hair extensions are high quality and will make your hair glamorous. Please know I wanted to personally write those to say, don't miss out on a great product, because a few people wanted to skip the note that said "must be installed at a salon."
GET 12% OFF WITH CODE PC12 and try us out. You will be so happy you did. By the way, make sure you use one of our certified pro's so you're hair lasts and is reusable!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Glam Seamless Hair Extensions
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My first Bad review EVER!! (Aug. 14)I recently contacted the ltw extensions hair company about a deep wave frontal. I was told there was a deep wave frontal on hand,..."
- "I purchased two human hair wigs on line from this company that advertises celebrity "hair -styled" wigs. I was aghast upon my receipt of these products after about a..."
- "I purchased Suave Keratin Infusion. I used it as instructed and now my hair is falling out and I am going bald. I wish I had done my homework and look..."
- "I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account...."
- "to Progresso Soups, today i purchased this can of Progresso Traditional Chicken and Wild rice soup from the store i buy soup at weekly. i found this neon green plastic piece..."
- "Purchaed Stop and Shop 100% Pure Maple Syrup US Grade A Dark Amber 12 ounce about 2 weeks ago, used once and refrigerated. Went to use it this morning..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."