From the CEO/Founder of Glam Seamless-Alexandra Cristin

26 of 38 Glam Seamless reviews

Dear Future Glam Seamless Customers, (Discount below too)

I am the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless extensions and I am here to comment on the negative reviews below. Glam Seamless sources 100% remy human hair from India, and our hair is ethically sourced and fair trade. Unlike other brands, we guarantee our quality and product. Our tape is 100% medical grade adhesive, that lasts 8-10 weeks and is reusable. Our products are for salon use only, and a lot of the reviews you are reading below are from those who installed the hair themselves, and wondered why the hair fell out.

I created Glam Seamless because I was tired of being ripped off by low quality extension companies and overcharged by higher brands. Someone needed a middle brand, high quality hair, affordable price. That is why I founded Glam Seamless; I know and LOVE hair extensions, I'm a model/TV personality who has worn extensions for years, and I wanted to provide a quality product to women worldwide that's affordable.

I personally wear our tape extensions and personally cannot live without them. We have thousands of customers and salons who are happy and love our product. We invite you to join our Glam Seamless team. The reviews you are reading are by those who wanted to "Save" and put the extension in themselves, and then wonder why theyre falling out. Tape extensions are not DIY.

We have high quality hair, medical grade tape, and thousands of glamorous customers. We encourage you try our products, we even have samples. I wear the hair myself and would NEVER sell bad product. I've been on TV and modeling for years, a girls hair extensions make all the difference. Our hair extensions are high quality and will make your hair glamorous. Please know I wanted to personally write those to say, don't miss out on a great product, because a few people wanted to skip the note that said "must be installed at a salon."

GET 12% OFF WITH CODE PC12 and try us out. You will be so happy you did. By the way, make sure you use one of our certified pro's so you're hair lasts and is reusable!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Glam Seamless Hair Extensions
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #769282

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Glam Seamless? Submit review ›
Helpful? 10 Yes 10 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
26 of 38 Glam Seamless reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 06 #1223220 Roswell, Georgia, United States

YOU WERE TIRED OF GETTING RIPPED OFF?? WE ARE TIRED OFF GETTING RIPPED OF FROM YOU!!! WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

0 1 Reply

Jul 27 #1190991 Hereford, Herefordshire, United Kingdom

Awful customer service. Not our problem attitude ! It is your problem if you don't provide a product but are happy to take the funds !!

2 1 Reply

Feb 01 #1104638

Ms CEO, this is the kind of customers service your reps are providing. When i spoke with Paula today she never tried to fix the issue she caused me because she didn't read the email i twice sent. She read after i told her.
Instead she excused herself, spoke to me as if i was some punk off the street. She told me Glam Seamless had 1000 of satisfied customers, as if to say i didn't matter. Instead of apologizing, she engaged me. The other girl hung up on me. ..horrible, horrible customer service. You need to rethink your business before you loose credibility and potential customers. Customer service is vital in todays world. The hair is nice but there's always other companies that provide the same or better hair and provide great customer service.
Read;
Colors after dyed. See difference in length, tape...etc
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 1:41 AM, Johanna Zamora wrote: Update hair exchanged received "HUGH PROBLEM" 1st: I received the same color #4, I sent back. The exchange was for a 3 not 4. 2nd: I ordered the blue tape double drawn not the clear tape, single, which is what I received. 3rd: I had to keep the appointment I made a month ago because I didn't want to wait another month nor should I have too. 4th: Because of Glam Seamless lack to detail, I had to pay out another 100.00 to have the hair pieces dyed to the darker color. You know what's really sad about this whole situation? Is that the hair is great,
... Show more

4 0 Reply

Feb 08 #1108466

I was thinking about bringing this hair into my salon but now after the reviews I'm not so sure. The used to awesome customer service and exchanges if color doesn't match...change those few things then I will bring your product into my salon. Get rid of Paula chick...that's number one thing! And I buy a lot of hair extension.

3 0 Reply

Mar 06 #1123028

Hello,
We would love to have you apart of our network. We have improved our customer service and our products have always been high quality. If you are interested in having Glam Seamless in your salon, we would be more than happy to work with you.
Thanks,
Glam Seamless

0 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.