Glam Seamless is salon quality hair extensions that require professional installation and care. If you go to a certified salon that is trained in tape in application, you will not have any slipping or problems with Glam Seamless extensions. Glam Seamless works with thousands of salons around the world with no complaints. If you are looking for a high quality brand with affordable pricing, Glam Seamless is a great choice.
The reviews you are reading are from women who have installed the extensions themselves, or have colored their extensions the day of having them installed, which makes them fall out within a few weeks because this is improper application. With proper application, the extensions are magic, last 8-12 weeks with no damage, and are reusable for over a year. You don't get that type of quality with other brands. A few amount of reviews simply does not compare to the thousands of positive reviews we have on our website from verified customers.
Use code PC12 to get a special discount off your order and try out one the most requested tape in brands. With a trusted hairdresser, you will be in good hands and be so happy you did. Glam Seamless has same day shipping and 24/7 support for both you and your hairdresser.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am a woman that got 1200 grafts in the front area of the crown. Approximately 3 inches in diameter. I was losing hair according to the surgeon because of..."
- "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..."
- "I purchased two human hair wigs on line from this company that advertises celebrity "hair -styled" wigs. I was aghast upon my receipt of these products after about a..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "I do NOT believe the ashes I received back from Pet Meadows Cremetory (in Hamilton, NJ) are in fact the ashes of my 12 pound Pomeranian, Missy. This place proved..."
- "My leased was signed on July 10, 2013. My move in date was supposed to be July11,2013. On July 11, at 1:45 I spoke to Dianna and Teri in the..."
- "First time using 1800flowers and somewhat apprehensive based on investigative reports for online flower delivery so I called to speak to someone rather than placing the order online. I..."