Glam Seamless is salon quality hair extensions that require professional installation and care. If you go to a certified salon that is trained in tape in application, you will not have any slipping or problems with Glam Seamless extensions. Glam Seamless works with thousands of salons around the world with no complaints. If you are looking for a high quality brand with affordable pricing, Glam Seamless is a great choice.
The reviews you are reading are from women who have installed the extensions themselves, or have colored their extensions the day of having them installed, which makes them fall out within a few weeks because this is improper application. With proper application, the extensions are magic, last 8-12 weeks with no damage, and are reusable for over a year. You don't get that type of quality with other brands. A few amount of reviews simply does not compare to the thousands of positive reviews we have on our website from verified customers.
Use code PC12 to get a special discount off your order and try out one the most requested tape in brands. With a trusted hairdresser, you will be in good hands and be so happy you did. Glam Seamless has same day shipping and 24/7 support for both you and your hairdresser.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "They have been stealing pictures of people who use Beachbody products and using them to sell their own. Advocare is a scam!!..."
- "I purchased Suave Keratin Infusion. I used it as instructed and now my hair is falling out and I am going bald. I wish I had done my homework and look..."
- "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..."
- "First time using 1800flowers and somewhat apprehensive based on investigative reports for online flower delivery so I called to speak to someone rather than placing the order online. I..."
- "I was cooking chicken with bodum Lasagna Dish. About 80 minutes into cooking my oven started to smoke. I had this item for 1 year. An entire corner of the..."
- "Today is January 23 2016 we had a severe snow storm ..and my wife was scheduled to be dialized at 5 am this morning..but do to the weather they closed..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."