Silverthorne, Colorado

I have been wearing hair extensions for 10+ years and KNOW the difference between remy/processed hair that has a TEMPORARY silky feel due to a TEMPORARY silicone coating and REAL virgin European hair.I spent over $400 on virgin hair and their "blue" tape at Glamseamless.com.

Within one day of installing this hair, without even getting it wet it was a snarled mess! The silicone wears off quickly exposing a very damaged hair shaft that looks like a birds nest attached to your head. Horrible! This company states the hair is high quality virgin/unprocessed and will last one year???

This is clearly false advertising and a scam. The blue tape does not hold at all. I have had to reinstall this hair once a week for the last three weeks and now I am DONE. I purchased new hair for an additional $400 from a different company and now have to chase Glamseamless or debate my credit card company for a refund.

HOURS of time wasted. Glamseamless is currently being sued for Patent Infringement in a US District court in Florida, Google it. I am sure they have increased the amount of money they are scamming from consumers to pay attorney's fees and court costs associated with their defense. All of the "positive" reviewers are likely associated with Glamseamless, because there is NO WAY anyone would be satisfied with this product after paying $350 expecting high quality extensions that last a year.

Misleading consumers with fabricated positive reviews is only giving this scammer company more money. Ladies, save your money and time. If you want frizzy, unmanageable, unnatural, cheap looking hair, cut out the middleman and just buy from any online remy hair seller for a fraction of the price. You will receive the same product, save hundreds of dollars and hours of frustration.

Next step: filing a case with my credit card company and the Better Business Bureau for Glamseamless defective products and false advertising.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of glam seamless virgin european hair extensions. Glam Seamless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned glam seamless virgin european hair extensions in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Glam Seamless.

Comments

Hereford, Herefordshire, United Kingdom #1191019

I have just googled it ! It's true. I will sue.

Hi girl!

I need to replace my extensions, and have been shopping around.I thought this was the best choice.

Would you share the provider of your better extensions with me, please?I will greatly appreciated, you can send it to my email@: mewonderwoman7@gmail.com

#1120741

Can I ask you what company you used?I want nice real virgin hair that lasts a long time.

The ones I have ordered before never lasted like they say.

My e-mail is jenren5977@gmail.com

Yes, i too have been scammed, i should have known better with their no return policy.They wont even let the buyer check out the hair before it goes on their head without voiding the warranty.

Pretty much the customer is stuck with what they get even if its GS error. They're aweful.

An the customer service is beyond terrible.Ive had better customer service from a junk yard.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1089119

Where did you get your new hair from? I'm also finding that these fall out.