First off I would like to state I am a licensed cosmetologist, I have been wearing hair extensions for over ten years. When I first purchased from this company back in 2016 the hair was amazing, it lasted over a year!

My issue with the company was their tape. This tape doesn't last more then 2 weeks, but since the hair quality was so good I worked with it and found other tape. Now the next set of hair I purchased towards the end of 2017 is when my nightmare started. After washing the hair it immediately started to mat.

This is 100% indicative of un human hair, once you wash the sealant off it is all downhill. The hair would matt from me sitting and doing nothing. It was extremely embarrassing. I contact the company and after multiple emails and phone calls they finally email me back stating they will not refund me but I can send the hair back to their "quality control".

I sent the hair back at the end of January after multiple emails again and phone calls they explain that they were at a hair show and they're sorry it has taken so long and someone will be in contact with me in the next 48 hours. Again no one contacted me. Finally a week later I get a hold of someone and they state the hair is not up to their standards and they can send out replacement hair but they will not issue a refund. Do you think after 3 months of the most terrible customer service I would want to order more hair from them?

I ended up having too and of course they are out of stock of blonde for another six weeks. The hair is back in stock so I order it, install it and what do you know after the first wash it is a rats nest! So again I have to email them and they want me to send back the hair to quality control and wait another three months for them to inspect it? This has been a time frame of SIX MONTHS.

AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS! THEIR HAIR IS NOT HUMAN HAIR!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments