1.1

I have a very bad experience with this company.....very unprofessional costumer service!!!Aim a hair styles, i called this company to purshase two bundles of hair extensions 22 inches on different hair colors, the woman on the phone rush me like the was no time to listen to my concerns about my client weeding even, my client was getting married on a Saturday and i called the company on a Thursday morning to order the hair, however the representative said that federal express will deliver my package the next 24 hours so i will be ready for my client on the next Saturday, she never ask me if i was a hair styles to get my discount on the purchase, on the website add says each bundle of hair cost $125.00 approximately, the representative keep telling me that the hair colors i wantered cost more money....because of my needs i tell her that I didn't mine to pay some more for it.

She's said it will cost me about $155.oo each. I foot two bundles for about $310 plus the shipping about $45 and plus the tax. I ends it paying $412.oo and my delivery never show up on my address....i leave near by a federal express office and from the next day Friday i keep on calling the delivery company asking for my package.....federal express keep telling me that the have it problem with technical issues, i was not available to be ready for my clients weeding on the Saturday morning....i end it loosing my appointment and my client.

I when directly to the carriers oficce all day on Saturday , at 7:30 pm federal express tolled me that they founded my package, i called glamseemless company and i only keep on getting an answering machine that promise to get back to me as sons as possible since the Friday that i was calling them all day with out any answer!Anyways the following Tuesday i keep trying calling again to tell them that I didn't got my hair on time and that i wanted a refund for the shipping from federal express, they toll me not to worried that i was getting the refund from that due to the bad experience, however it been already 3 weeks i never got any refund from that shipping, this company is defenelly not serious, they only care is about rush you on the phone and take your money!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Glam Seamless Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Glam Seamless?

Comments