First off I would like to say that I wish I would have stumbled across this consumer review website before I had purchased from Glam Seamless!Because I certainly would have stayed clear.

I'll keep my review short and simple. There are absolutely no returns on the hair (original and unopened), you will receive credit only so you are stuck purchasing from this company and they only allow one color exchange for hair extensions! This information is not clearly stated prior to checkout - usually companies that have such a strict policy will make this information known to the consumer prior to purchase. You would actually have to read their "refund policy" who does that?

I purchased the "Remy rooted tape-in 20," initially the hair is beautiful - soft and full! But after the first wash it wash extremely dry and a few weeks later it started to matt - horribly. I don't believe this is human hair at all, it feels synthetic, smells fake and is very dry. I've never experience hair extensions matting and tangling - ever.

I use premium products (paraben and sulfate free), I wash my hair every few days and deep condition it as well. There is no hope for this hair!

I will certainly not be a repeat customer.Beware and stay away!

Review about: Glam Seamless Hair Extension.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Extensions, Current quality.