I recently bought 2 packs of tape in hair extensions "Beach waves" recommended from Glamseemless ($ 299.99) each.In their website they recommended this as most suitable for people with wavy/curly hair compared to their regular Remy hair extension of the same length ($144.99).

On their website they advertised Beach waves as the "perfect curl texture" showing a pic of what appears to be a wavy hair texture. Also they recommended to buy their super blue strong tape ($ 19.99) which I did and finally a sample of hair to ensure a perfect color match ($14.99) which also I did. Obviously I requested to buy a sample of the beach waves to check the quality of the hair but they told me that they did not produce this and sent me a sample of the regular Remy hair instead. On their website they mentioned that the beach waves needed to be maintained with their styling product but being advertised as curly in texture, this seemed to be referred to the health of the hair.

When I received the hair: the pack was sent unwrapped bridging my confidentiality; the colour of the extension was wrong: much darker than the swatch I had bought.

Above all, after the first wash, the hair turned into straight hair looking as they were synthetic hair or horse's hair tail, therefore making it impossible to blend with naturally wavy hair. In addition to this, the tape turned up to be useless as all the hair extension fell off regularly after very wash requiring to be re fit on weekly basis. I contacted Glamless to complained about all this and to request a refund of at least half of the money spent for having been sold products that did not correspond to what they had advertised and recommended me but they refused and declined any wrong doing. Instead they told me that they were happy to send their styling product to maintain the wave, when back on stock.

I complained that this was not good enough and actually a fraude as there was not difference in texture between Beach waves and their regular Remy extension that they were selling to clients for nearly double of the price and that they had misled me and other customers advertising Beach waves as wavy in texture when actually the texture of the hair was straight but styled to appear wavy and that this explained why they did not make samples for Beach waves hair extension.At this point they stopped to write back to me altogether.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of glam seamless hair extension. Glam Seamless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned glam seamless hair extension in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Glam Seamless.

Comments

elisabethdasilva1776_75

YOU SEND OUT AWFUL DAMAGED DEFECTIVE HAIR AND THEN TELL THE CONSUMER THERE IS NO RECOURSE AND WE ARE STUCK WITH THEM. YOU GUYS SUCK AND I AM SPREADING THE WORD TO ALL THE WOMEN OUT THERE...STAY FAR AWAY FROM GLAM SEAMLESS!!!

Hereford, Herefordshire, United Kingdom #1191009

I'm guessing the lack of reply from them says it all?